We are fully equipped to handle the needs in case of a shutdown of continuous process plants and power plants.
We prepare shutdown maintenance procedures for all equipment in Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation areas. Our organisation performs the following activities related to shutdown procedures:
- 1. Collection of the required data for preparing shutdown procedures.
- 2. Compilation of the required data from various sources like existing procedures, equipment tag lists and manuals
- 3. Feeding the data into a software tool.
- 4. Based on data collected, maintenance policy and discussions with the client and client business plans, we prepare shutdown specifications for mechanical, electrical and instrumentation.
- 5. Based on agreement with the client, we prepare turnaround schedule, equipment typewise.
- 6. Turnaround procedures are reviewed and revised.
- 7. We assign crafts, man-hour duration, spares and tools required for each shutdown procedure, based on the data gathered
- 8. While writing shutdown checks, we identify problematic equipment and shut down sensitive equipment. This is based on Functional and Equipment Criticality Analysis carried out.
- 9. We outline shutdown network logic.
- 10.What-if scenarios and a turnaround library list of all the equipment, grouped by plant / unit / system / system group / maintainable group is also developed by us during the process.
- 11. Safety and permit systems for each shutdown procedure is outlined by us.
- 12. We outline the budget cost estimate per scenario, based on cost data compiled.
- 13. A quality check is made on all the above activities.
- 14. A Turnaround Report is finally compiled.